“Times & Epochs” is a real exhibition of achievements in the reenactment domain, platform for sharing ideas and experience.
Last year the festival became a grand convent with 5,000 reenactors from all of the world. In 2018 we would like to develop the same format.
This year our festival includes 33 locations welcoming hundreds of reenactors from Russia and Europe, and even from Asia! It lasts for 13 days and will be mostly settled on the boulevards in the centre of Moscow, to close the Boulevard Ring using the Moscow River as well. We are going to make ‘jumps into the past’ though, using our locations in parks for a one-day event. Historical vessels like drakkars and old Russian ships – here is another good reason for you to come to Moscow this summer!
Unfortunately, this year “Times & Epochs” is unable to accept all the applications due to the financial reasons.
You will get a full-trip refund with the invitation only but you are more than welcome if you like to come anyway even at your own expense!
You can always write us and ask for help/adviсe and we will do our best to settle the issue.
After having accepted your application, we will be able to provide you with:
- visa invitation
- accommodation in hostel for 5 days at most,
- transfer from/to the airport
- pedestrian excursion to the Red Square
First of all, we are interested in the qualitative groups and new epochs which have never participated at the festival before. We will be happy to see our old friends and followers too!
Please note that your passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months after the trip to Russia. Please verify this info on the website of Russian Embassy in your country.
2) For individual participants: please specify your full name in the graph "Name of the group".
3) If members of your group are going to travel from different cities, please make different applications for each city.
4) If you don't find your epoch or activity in the list, write your option after the list and fill in the application.
5) You can specify any information or proposals in the last graph "For notes".